The Quality Inn and Suites
Free breakfast buffet starts your day off right, while a spotless fitness facility keeps your energy flowing.
Home away from home, a cozy, affordable hotel in the middle of vibrant, busy Silicon Valley.
Days Inn & Suites
Situated south of San Francisco Bay in the heart of Silicon Valley, our Days Inn & Suites Sunnyvale hotel offers amenities designed to make both business and leisure travel a pleasure.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Located in the heart of the Bay Area this Silicon Valley hotel will keep your brain engaged with our in-room Executive Toy Box and Hi-Fi music listening lounge.
Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View
Relax in easy comfort at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Mountain View. Nestle into the adjustable comfort of the bed or put your feet up on the easy chair with ottoman.
With an enthusiastic nod to Zeus, Hotel Zico puts a modern-day spin on the Old World tradition of xenia.
Super 8 Motel
The Super 8 Mountain View/Silicon Valley provides a welcoming place to recharge.
Directions to NASA Ames: Building 152 - Conference Center
Quick Tip! For on-demand directions to the conference, you can click on the small blue star inside the embedded map above!
Highway 101 (From North):
- Take 101 South out of San Francisco Airport (towards San Jose)
- Drive approximately 30 miles on 101 South
- Exit on Moffett Boulevard/NASA Parkway, Exit 398
- Turn right at the end of the ramp
- Head straight into the NASA Research Park (NRP) gate where you will be asked to show a picture identification
- Go through the NASA gate and at the split in the road, veer right onto Wescoat Road
- Continue on Wescoat Road, then turn right and proceed straight onto Dailey Road
- Follow signage to Building 152 Conference Center